Monday, February 22, 2010

And go get yourself some cheap sunglasses

I really need to get myself a new pair of sunglasses.
They can't be any kind, though. They have to be aviators.

I'm not sure where my inclination came from, (perhaps years of being limited to clip-ons and magnetic ones) but personally, I'm under the impression that I don't even look good in any other kind of sunglasses.
My last pair had an unfortunate accident in a Volleyball pit and/or move-in day and I lost one of the ear frames. It had been loose for a while, and I kept meaning to fix them, but I never got around to it.
And now spring is around the corner (if you ask me anyway, which you won't), and I don't have sunglasses.

I'm going to be on the hunt.
And if the glass is so dark they won't know my name, well...that'd just be a plus.

No comments: